Sunday, April 13, 2008

Re: Education is wonderful


I have been suspected of being a Christian and that statement is not true even though it tend never to defend myself of any accusations. The reason I am not a Christian is that I am not a devil worshiper. When the adversary Satan declared that he would take the place of the most high he was actually saying that he would take the place of Christ. If you are able to bare with me when I say that christianity os devil worship then you can understand what I mean when I say that I am not a Christian. I live in Japan and have been doing so for fourteen years. Maybe my choice of the word education should have been sharing. Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions you wish without assuming that I am unable to answer them which would be a form of prejudice. I have myself some questions that I would like to ask of the members of this board. What say ye of Elijah?